LevelUp BootCamps are just that…they are “bootcamps,” in every sense of the definition. The LevelUp BootCamps are four long days of hard work that cover nearly every page of the CFA® Program curriculum. In our typical day, we…
- Provide overview and context – we need to figuratively understand the forest, the trees, the bark on the trees and the bugs that eat the bark on the trees to pass the exam,
- Work hard white text examples,
- Work blue difficult box examples,
- Describe graphs and exhibits (yes, they test these!) in detail
- Discuss how to study the Standards of Professional Conduct the right way
- Work multitudes of prior constructed-response questions
- Work every IPS return calculation since the 2004 exam to show pattern, increase speed of execution (not waste valuable time) and build confidence
- Identify exam “blind spots” and traps that prevent every point from being in your favor
- Discuss exam strategy in the final month leading unto the exam, the final week of the exam, the night before and the day of the exam because every detail matters in your pursuit of success
LevelUp BootCamp Venue
2220 Farnam Street
Omaha, NE 68102
A special room rate is available for $129.00 per night rate for Wellness King & $139 for Wellness Double King
Please use this link EVENHotel and use code: LEV
Additionally across the street is a “sister” hotel Holiday Inn Express use this link and code for favorable rates: LEV
2431 Farnam St.
Omaha, NE 68131
Both hotels are fairly new hotel located in downtown Omaha, located minutes from the Omaha Airport.
- Free WiFi
- Free airport transportation
- A bistro and full-service bar
- Custom Fit™, a state-of-the-art fitness center
Stylish guest rooms feature:
- Premium bedding
- Work desk
- Flat-screen TV
Other nearby hotels within walking distance include:
Holiday Inn (402) 341-0124 – call for pricing, this hotel is downtown but a htree mile distance from the EVEN Hotel. They do have a shuttle that runs between the two for convenience.
Flight departures anytime after 5:30 pm Sunday will work. The airport is literally an 8 minute drive with no traffic and the TSA checkpoint is 300 yards for the front door of the airport, it is one of the easiest airports in the country.