Why LevelUp BootCamps
LevelUp, LLC and LevelUp BootCamps® was founded in 2014 with the mission to help guide the Level III candidate through the CFA® Program curriculum, to encourage and support their efforts to not only pass the exam but also to master the core knowledge, skills and abilities that are applied by the global investment professional in making sound investment decisions.
The LevelUp BootCamp Difference…
- My only job is to help you pass
- I will guide you through the candidate curriculum, I will not use shortcut material that achieves shortcut results
- I will answer your questions in class and online, generally within 24 hours
- I will not skip the details in the candidate curriculum
- I will cover nearly every page of the candidate curriculum in the Jumpstart videos and LevelUp BootCamps
- I will coach you through the hardest exam of your professional lives providing guidance on pre-exam strategy, exam day stress management and how to avoid making serious missteps on the exam
- My singular goal is to help you succeed in passing this exam, to help you shed this 800lb. gorilla off your back, to help you enjoy your Spring again and to finally “get your life back!”
About Marc A. LeFebvre
Marc A. LeFebvre, CFA began teaching CFA® review courses to the European private banks in 1995. After 22 years of helping candidates achieve their goal of earning the CFA designation, he started LevelUp, LLC. With over two decades teaching CFA Program curriculum, Marc learned there are no shortcuts to passing the Level III CFA exam. As years of experience accrued, he saw candidates struggle with the complexity of the Level III exam and saw the need for a different approach to preparing the Level III candidate for success.
At the same time Marc was teaching CFA review courses around the globe, he spent 15 years in the investment profession working in investment banking, strategic development, pension administration and private wealth management. Marc has been a CFA charterholder since 1994, he earned his Master of Science in Finance from Boston College Carroll School of Management and his Bachelor of Art in Economics, cum laude from the University of Colorado, Boulder. Marc was also a professor of practice of both resident and online undergraduate and graduate finance courses at a university in Omaha, NE.
When Marc isn’t helping Level III CFA candidates past the exam he is an avid cyclist (mountain, road and CX), runner and triathlete.
LevelUp, LLC and LevelUp BootCamps is a member of the CFA Institute Approved Prep Provider Program (APPP)
About Kayvon Meehan
Kayvon Meehan, CFA has over 15 years of professional experience working in various finance roles. Kayvon has been a CFA charterholder since 2014 and learned that professional guidance and direction are key ingredients to grasping CFA curriculum concepts and passing the demanding Level II exam. Kayvon’s passion for teaching and breaking down complex technical topics to students began at the University of Tennessee where he taught undergraduate freshman engineering courses. There are no shortcuts if a candidate wants to pass the CFA exams. Over the past couple years Kayvon has led private review courses with CFA students in the Chattanooga metro area.
Kayvon holds a Bachelor’s of Science and Master’s of Science in Civil Engineering from the University of Tennessee, Knoxville. Kayvon also earned a Master’s in Business Administration with a concentration in Finance from the University of Tennessee, Knoxville.
Kayvon is a resident of Chattanooga TN. When Kayvon isn’t helping Level II CFA candidates prepare for passing the exam, he juggles a full-time corporate risk management job, parenting five kids, competing in triathlons, and maintaining his Ethereum mining rigs.